MALE STUDENT, 20 years old
I started seeing this “things” when I just finished my eye surgery due to the cataract problem. I’m not a superstitious guy or a person and I’m only interested in women. When I see those “things”, I would just put it aside as my imagination.
In year 2000, I stayed in a hostel which has about 20 floors. I and a few of my buddy stayed at 10th floor. I was walking towards my room where I suddenly saw this black figure standing at the end of the hallway. I told my friends what I saw just now. They think I’m nuts. So, I just pretend I didn’t see anything. As we walking, I immediately turn around and saw the figure is getting closer. I started to panic. Luckily we arrived to our room at time and I quickly shut the door. I just don’t know what to say and explain my condition to my friends. Do you think what I saw back then was a ghost? Do you think they are haunting me?
nice ghost stories you guys!!!.. why don't you show their name..i hope u post more of this untold stories
ReplyDelete