Our own first interviewed was done with an office girl. This would be one of the stories we collected from local girl who claimed that she actually bumped to one of this “ghost”. We tried to inform you by telling brief story about her incidents.
OFFICE CLERK, 24 years old
this actually happen in July 2005 where I worked till late night. Usually I will go home around 5pm after I finished my work. On that day, I and some of my office mates were working late till 11pm. I was tired and sleepy. I decided to go back and left my office mates behind. I took the lift down and went to my car. When I’m about to reach the keys in my pockets, I could feel cold wind blew behind me. I was stunned with that and quickly open the door and drove home.
I couldn’t sleep that night and wondering where does the cold wind come from. Is it a ghost who try to seek help.
No comments:
Post a Comment